PRS Sightings

I'm watching Pineapple Thief's Where We Stood DVD (I'm a huge Pineapple Thief fan, I love them more than Porcupine Tree, so I had it preordered), and there's a lot of PRS action. I'm not familiar with what they own, but I think they're SE and S2, because bevel.

EDIT: I think Darran has a core.

Last edited:
I'm watching Pineapple Thief's Where We Stood DVD (I'm a huge Pineapple Thief fan, I love them more than Porcupine Tree, so I had it preordered), and there's a lot of PRS action. I'm not familiar with what they own, but I think they're SE and S2, because bevel.

Sorry for my ignorance about Pineapple Thief...I had never heard of them, I dig it! I have been into porcupine tree for a minute...I must admit, I am getting old and I'm not as on top of "newer" music as once was. This is killer, ya can't beat the PRS factor either! Thanks for turning me on to them Dusty!

Last edited:

EDIT: I think Darran has a core.
In one video I pulled up,
The singer had an S2 singlecut tobacco burst and the other guitar player had what looked like a core custom 22 stoptail

The Meditations rockin’ the free world in Chicago.

tony4-big.jpg

tony3.jpg

Last edited:
Back