PRS Seven String SE

Decayingsilence11

Shawn is there anything in the works regarding a seven string SE model? Would love to have one. Would love it to be a PRS vs. some other brand.

For the record... if there ARE plans for the 1st ever limited run of 7-string SE's (especially if they're numbered), I'm calling dibs on the last one right now! :cool:

Please please please. SE, CE or Custom please. Vintage yellow custom24 7 string = wow

For the record... if there ARE plans for the 1st ever limited run of 7-string SE's (especially if they're numbered), I'm calling dibs on the last one right now! :cool:

If you're calling dibs on the last one, I want to call dibs on the first one (like Z's 0001 Santana SE) :)

It'd be nice if it was happening. Who knows, maybe we've kicked and stomped around enough for one down the pipeline! Or not and we're getting excited over nothing hahahaha

Being 100% serious I am not buying a Mushok Baritone because I know there will be a 7 string as soon as I bought one!

Being 100% serious I am not buying a Mushok Baritone because I know there will be a 7 string as soon as I bought one!

Then buy a Mushok right now - for the rest of our sakes! hahah

Back