PRS service

mark cassidy

I'm not particularly given to handing out kudos to companies who are supposed to give good service anyway as part of their mandate. But, I have to say that I feel like PRS - and in particular a gentleman name of Matt - went above and beyond to help me with a lost shipment. I ordered a couple ballcaps and they went missing and this gent Matt responded terribly well to my note letting them know I didn't get the caps. Much appreciated!

I have never heard a discouraging word about the way that PRS treats its customers and that also extends to the brotherhood of PRS devotees. I will never forget the way that Shawn and someone at Experience 2018 (I apologize but I cannot remember at the moment exactly who that fellow was) had looked out for me. I had bought a set of knobs for a buddy's Custom 22 back home but dumb a$$ me accidentally forgot and left my bag on a table. This gentleman turned it in and when I got back home and realized that I didn't have it in my bag, I then asked Shawn about a lost and found and he told me that yes, someone had turned it in and at no additional cost to me, they send the knobs to me. I am still very thankful for that and this is just one of many reasons why I'll always be Team PRS.

Last edited:
Honestly, it’s my experiences with PRS customer service that gets me regularly accused of fan boy-ism in threads of people b!tching about something or another about their guitar.
Fan boy-ism? Well, I am relatively new to PRS (I have a couple old SEs and a new S2 Custom - which I love) but I am old enough to be as cynical as it's pretty much possible to be with the world. However, like an ol' dog, if someone's gonna treat me nice I'm going to respond and this fellow Matt certainly went the distance. If what I have experienced is typical of PRS then I'm all in. And anyway, it doesn't take much convincing re the product does it. Their machines are all gorgeous and, I have to say, now that I'm on a run here, the whammy bar on the S2 is as good as anything I have played. Period.

I would concur, and that also goes for the artist relations. World class.

They’re the coolest! First Experience I attended, my 2 guests somehow didn’t get added to Sig club event. Probably a mistake on my part but my man Jimmy D and Bev got us squared away. Not to mention the decades of great service from Shawn and the rest of the gang at PRS.

Back