PRS SE2 Hollowbody, thin tone, and intermittent bursts of noise

Fals2000

Hello everyone,

I bought this guitar a few months back mainly for the piezo, and it worked beautifully for a few months.

Yesterday and today on gigs the Tone of the Piezo is very thin and metallic sounding. I've lost all the huge clean low end that the Pize output gives.

Also getting intermittent bursts of noise every so often.

What could be the issue ?

Thanks in advance

I'm having a similar issue. I've been trying to use it as my primary guitar for my solo show. Loop the acoustic sound and play lead over it with the magnetics. I noticed that I'm trying much harder to eq some tone out of the piezo. Also the white noise got worse and what used to be occasional pop, crackle, static has become the norm. I filled out the warranty form a couple days ago and I'm waiting to hear back.
Very frustrating!

Hello everyone,

I bought this guitar a few months back mainly for the piezo, and it worked beautifully for a few months.

Yesterday and today on gigs the Tone of the Piezo is very thin and metallic sounding. I've lost all the huge clean low end that the Pize output gives.

Also getting intermittent bursts of noise every so often.

What could be the issue ?

Thanks in advance
Hi, I just purchased the same guitar and trying to research any potential issues. Did you ever resolve the issue? And if so, what was the fix?

Back