prs se tremolo saddle screw

Antoss7

Hi, I've got a SE Custom 24 of 2014 and I was asking me what type of screw was that on the 5th string of the saddle? I need to buy one for replacement to the low E saddle screw because it's not the original and it's too longer than the others screws and causes me problem while intonating my guitar. I need information about lenght, and diameter, and all of this stuff. I really apprecciate if you respond to me, thank you.
dm7crm.jpg

Hi, I've got a SE Custom 24 of 2014 and I was asking me what type of screw was that on the 5th string of the saddle? I need to buy one for replacement to the low E saddle screw because it's not the original and it's too longer than the others screws and causes me problem while intonating my guitar. I need information about lenght, and diameter, and all of this stuff. I really apprecciate if you respond to me, thank you.
dm7crm.jpg
You can buy replacement saddles from the prs store online. The screws would be included. I'd just do that. They're only a couple bucks.

Why don't you just cut the screw down to size? A decent pair of wire strippers should have the correct size bolt cutter built into them.

Back