PRS SE Mark Holcomb, finally!

Bosnia, What was this no more guitars thing? On that day, the world will become flat, the pope will no longer be Catholic, and Bears will not do their bidniss in the woods.

I think he was calling Suppalak out on something he said himself.
Bosnia...
k0bQYNP.gif

Bosnia, What was this no more guitars thing? On that day, the world will become flat, the pope will no longer be Catholic, and Bears will not do their bidniss in the woods.
Damn auto correct! Indeed, Dusty is correct. I was calling him out because he said he was done in his NGD thread the other day :p

I just purchased one from Brian's Guitars! Brian did a live stream on Facebook of the two he had, and it definitely worked - How could I not pull the trigger? Ships out today!

I don't like you :mad:

Kidding. But I'm GAS'ing for one of these soooo bad. About to go on a gear selling campaign to raise the funds. Unfortunately, that'll require me selling 3 guitars I don't want anymore, a practice amp, and a boutique delay pedal. That should get it. But finding a home for each is gonna be a stretch.

I just purchased one from Brian's Guitars! Brian did a live stream on Facebook of the two he had, and it definitely worked - How could I not pull the trigger? Ships out today!

You HAD to do it!!!
Me too...I bought the other one from Brian's....

You guys suck :p

Suppose I should call Brian and see when he's getting more... I suppose if I get one from Sweetwater they'll let me do payments though... Hmmm, decisions.

You HAD to do it!!!
Me too...I bought the other one from Brian's....

Nice, dude! Killer quilt on that one!

Man... you guys are so quick!!!

I think I said this in the other thread, but a guitar with these specs was a no brainer for my tastes. It was just luck that it was a PRS, affordable, and a signature model from a dude that I really respect as a guitar player.

GAS cured! (for now)

That was a useful livestream - it answered my q about color variations. I'm gonna need to hunt down one of #2's brothers.

I had pre ordered one from sweet water, and they called yesterday to let me know they were expecting them in mid-July.. That's too long of a wait, especially when they are popping up all over the place. I found one online from Northeast Music with some ridiculous quilt figuring so I pulled the trigger! Possibly arriving tomorrow. Pics to come...

I had pre ordered one from sweet water, and they called yesterday to let me know they were expecting them in mid-July.. That's too long of a wait, especially when they are popping up all over the place. I found one online from Northeast Music with some ridiculous quilt figuring so I pulled the trigger! Possibly arriving tomorrow. Pics to come...

Got mine on pre order with SW as well. I'm tempted to do what you did, however, I need to move some gear first.

Back