PRS SE Custom 24 Rosewood Top????

I think they are a fairly limited run. They are doing Zebrawood and Ziricote topped SEs right now.

I saw a couple RW topped ones awhile back and they look really nice.

IDK... there’s like, five on Reverb for sale right now, and I think they only started making ‘em last year.

Can an SE truly ever be rare?

Agreed. I don't think it's going to be a collectors item, but they probably didn't make too many of them.

SE One RK sig. 25 made. The SE One Abraxas Black with Tortoise pickguard. Only sold through Santana's website :cool:

lbtZdTS.jpg

:p:p:p:p

Check the other thread you have about this exact same guitar, yours is a 2019, no doubt about it, serial starts with a “T”. Sounds like they misheard you, thought you said ”P”, which would be a 2015.

These are all over the place, not rare at all. Multiple threads doesn’t change anything, still a 2019, still not rare.

Check the other thread you have about this exact same guitar, yours is a 2019, no doubt about it, serial starts with a “T”. Sounds like they misheard you, thought you said ”P”, which would be a 2015.

These are all over the place, not rare at all. Multiple threads doesn’t change anything, still a 2019, still not rare.
Your probably right. Makes sense to me. I have been to quite a few guitar shops and stores and traveled the country and had never seen one. I have seen many Zebawood, Salted Maple and Ziricotes. But never one of these. Thanks again.

Back