PRS SE Custom 22 semi hollow Santana yellow.

Dolebludger

I finally was able to get one of these, as they are on back order in most places. I call it a semi - semi hollow, as the bottom half of the body (as strapped on) is solid except for control cut outs, and the top half is hollow with an f hole. For a guitar of this price (or any other) workmanship and QC is outstanding. Tone is great as is playability. The SE thin neck carve is better for me than any other PRS necks. IMHO, this is the best guitar for the $ out there. With it, one can play blues, jazz, classic rock, and metal depending on the amp. Sort of like a Swiss Amy knife, but a guitar. It arrived in perfect set up, except I needed to lower the bridge action as I like the strings to be “down on the deck”, but that was a quick correction. The fretboard is rosewood, while I prefer ebony. But the board is free of any open grains and is as smooth and almost as dark as ebony. This was a concern to me, as many guitars costing much more (not PRS) have been coming out with really crappy looking and feeling boards. But not this one. Best rosewood board I have seen in a long while. If you have one, what do you think of it?

Sounds like a nice guitar, congrats. If only there were some way to let us have a look at it :(

I’ve been eyeballing one of these off and on. They are pretty.

Back