PRS SE Bernie Marsden Limited Edition Guitar Review

Love the model, and the man. One of the nicest guys in the business. I hope it does well.

Me too. I have been watching his videos since whenever it was they began. And unlike many youtube reviewers he cannot be bought. He makes not even one cent doing these reviews. If something is amiss or even slightly askew he will point it out (as he does here). The man is a legend.

A very enjoyable video and very funny at times. I've spoken to the man (on Youtube) and he's a very encouraging and positive guy!

I've also created my own video review of the 2017 Bernie Marsden please take a look. If you enjoy it please Like and Subscribe to my Channel!

He’s a cool guy. I remember him spending much of Experience past calming wandering around like the rest of us, just mingling like another old guy who mostly plays guitar in his basement.
The first year of “the Bernie” at Exp, he was at a card table just inside the entrance of the factory floor, now the S2 production area. On day one, I was about to breeze by en route to the dealer display tables when I noticed the inline 3 pot knob configuration, and stopped. Bernie himself popped up and said something like, “do you like my guitar?”. I had no idea who he was, but immediately liked his bubbly enthusiasm and British accent. He told me, and now 4 other passers-by, everything about it and how excited he was to be part of the process. I shook his hand, commended him on his achievement and walked on...immediately Googling “Bernie Marsden”.

For the next 2 or 3 years he was in regular attendance, doing clinics, concerts, and other center-stage activities and he still maintained that same innocent, guy next door, bubbly enthusiasm. And when I went to buy every CD he had for sale he told me (and anyone else that would ask him) everything about each recording. Again, like we were talking over a beer. Everyone should buy one of these guitars, if for no other reason than to keep the spotlight on Bernie. He’s a treasure. And his guitar is pretty b*tchin’, too.

The first year of “the Bernie” at Exp, he was at a card table just inside the entrance of the factory floor, now the S2 production area. On day one, I was about to breeze by en route to the dealer display tables when I noticed the inline 3 pot knob configuration, and stopped. Bernie himself popped up and said something like, “do you like my guitar?”. I had no idea who he was, but immediately liked his bubbly enthusiasm and British accent. He told me, and now 4 other passers-by, everything about it and how excited he was to be part of the process. I shook his hand, commended him on his achievement and walked on...immediately Googling “Bernie Marsden”.

For the next 2 or 3 years he was in regular attendance, doing clinics, concerts, and other center-stage activities and he still maintained that same innocent, guy next door, bubbly enthusiasm. And when I went to buy every CD he had for sale he told me (and anyone else that would ask him) everything about each recording. Again, like we were talking over a beer. Everyone should buy one of these guitars, if for no other reason than to keep the spotlight on Bernie. He’s a treasure. And his guitar is pretty b*tchin’, too.

Everyone should buy a copy of his new book, too.

http://www.berniemarsden.com/bjm/shop/

Tony is a good guy... Not everyone likes his laid back, indepth style ( As evident in the comments) but I quite like the fact he leaves nothing out and is forthright.

And Bernie, of course... What a legend and it's good to see this guitar return to the stores!!!

Back