PRS SE Angelus Custom Where to try one in the Montreal Canada region ?

Chuckblues

Hi
I would really like to try an SE Angelus Custom !

Has anybody seen or heard of one in the Montreal Canada region !

Thanks

Hi
As I said in the previous post I am very interested in the SE Angelus Custom . My local dealer who I've dealt with for years is a PRS dealer . He could get one but he says it's a special order . Please convince me that the SE Angelus Custom is better than the equivalent Martin or Taylor before I order one sight unseen , so to speak !

Thanks for your input !

I'll be in Elora, ON for a weekend in November if you want to come try out my SE Angelus Standard. I know its a standard and not a custom, and it's probably an 8 hour drive, but if its worth it to you let me know.

I'm very impressed ! The tone is wonderful. It looks great .The guys at the store were so impressed that they are thinking about getting more in stock as mine was a special order .

The only thing is I find the action a little high ! The guitar came right out of the box literally .The store didn't open it 'till I got there .After it has settled in I think I will have the store tech tweak it a bit to my specs.

All in all I would say this is an amazing guitar for the bucks .Plays and sounds like a guitar worth three times as much .

Back