PRS SANTANA SE cheap parts

Oh, it's getting serious up in here now!

Hey, I don't break out the Boone's Farm for just anybody you know. Have you seen how expensive that fine fortified wine has got? I remember when it was a $1.25 a bottle and 2 bottles would make for a nice um..evening.

Hey, I don't break out the Boone's Farm for just anybody you know. Have you seen how expensive that fine fortified wine has got? I remember when it was a $1.25 a bottle and 2 bottles would make for a nice um..evening.

Don’t think I ever saw it that cheap, but when I was 16..., err, I mean 24, I could afford it. So, how much is a bottle of the old Strawberry Hill up too these days? And this brings back some memories... some of them even good. Like many, I couldn’t stand beer when all my friends started drinking it. So I did the cheap wine. But the one time I got sick on it was the LAST TIME! Then I discovered that if I bought a better beer, I kind of liked it. High school kids wanting the most beer they could get for their money bought the cheap stuff. I went staight to Michelob and would gladly pay as much for a 6 pack as they’d pay for 12 or more. I only drank 3-4 anyway. Then I went to college and discovered Heineken, Becks, etc. and went through the same thing all over again! LOL. Guys buying cases of the cheap stuff. I’d get a 6 pack of Heineken and give two to a girl of choice...

Sorry, but this thread was going to be a “derail” anyway. :)

Boone's Farm?! Too rich for me. I'm out. I was only willing to go Mad Dog 20/20

a classic 1990s combo. guessing it was after 1am and the what-a-burger was thus shut.

I'll see your Taco Bell and What-A-Burger and raise you a White Castle. There is/was nothing, nothing more deadly to porcelain thrones everywhere than the White Castle/beer combo. Missouri tore out their rest stops because they couldn't get that White Caste/beer funk out of those things. True Story.

Boone's Farm?! Too rich for me. I'm out. I was only willing to go Mad Dog 20/20
One of my friends will forever be known for being tied to a tree because he got so drunk on MD 20/20 at a party. He was annoying everyone, not mean, just falling down, knocking over drinks, etc. SO they tied him to a tree outside for over an hour. He didn't even get mad... thought it was funny. It was cold though, so eventually they let him loose.

21b.jpg

Back