PRS S2 Vela Pickguard Dimensions

Casey James

Hi everyone - first post here and stoked to be on board!

I'm the proud owner of a PRS S2 Vela of about 4 weeks

I was wondering if anyone has the exact dimensions for the afore mentioned pickguard?

Saves me taking it off to measure it out as It's the only guitar I have in my house at the moment and I kinda wanna play it ahaha

Pic of guitar of course

Thanks in advance & hope to be a contributor to this community!

5vAW3lC.jpg

Just FYI (I'm not sure ultimately what color you're going for, but) the PRS Accessory Store sells perfect replacement pickguards for the S2 Vela in white, black, tortoise, and white pearl:
https://us.prsaccessories.com/collections/s2-parts/products/s2-vela-pickguard?variant=13786452100

Also, you might not see all the colors at first (my Chrome browser sort of hides them) but if you put your mouse pointer below the word "Color" and then move to the right, you'll find the other 3 non-white options.

Hi Casey,

210mm x 297mm (A4 size) is the size pickguard material sheet you need to make for a Vela. It fits with a few mm over.

I can heartily recommend Tiny Tone (Jacks instrument Services) for custom pick guards in the UK, my Vela “double bucker” guard is absolutely perfect.

Hope this helps
Cheers
Fram

Congrats on the new guitar! I’m (im)patiently waiting for a sunburst satin solid body myself. I’d love to hear your review/thoughts in the meantime!

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to your new scratchplate thread, with “custom artwork”.

Back