Prs s2 McCarty 594 and thinline

I haven't bought a guitar from them since the GC merger, but I've had pretty good customer service from MF on other purchases.

Yea, the worst thing about buying from GC is they will send you as new a guitar from one of the stores that’s been on the floor, musicians friend does not have brick and mortar stores , so the chance of that happening is not there plus if your going to buy the new PRS they will be fresh.....

Guitar center ships from their warehouse in Missouri not from the stores. I just purchased a guitar from them this week.

Believe me,I have had some from the warehouse also, but if they have one close to where you live they have sent them from stores this is not my opinion it’s a fact had it happen to me and my friends more than 1 time also I know a guy who managed a store he confirmed it...

Believe me,I have had some from the warehouse also, but if they have one close to where you live they have sent them from stores this is not my opinion it’s a fact had it happen to me and my friends more than 1 time also I know a guy who managed a store he confirmed it...
Crazy. Never would have thought that. Learn something new everyday. However they did ship my guitar across the country.

I guess since none of the guitar center stores are open , they would have to ship from the warehouse!,,

Back