PRS Robben Ford model

Just another example of the a$$-hattery that exists on this forum and why this forum gets so little traffic these days for a company with as big of a following as it has.

So, is it the elitism or the a$$-hattery that's the problem?

Or are they one and the same? "Elitest a$$-hattery".

Rhymes with battery...

...and flattery.

There is an area in Queens County, NYC called Slattery Plaza.

By the way, I am thrilled to be here.
I struggled my entire life to be an elitist.
All I had to actually do was join this forum?
I could have saved myself so much effort.
Who knew?

:D

Last edited:
Tony Slattery was great on the UK version of Whose Line Is It Anyway.

Reactions: Jo-
Holy hell. Drew is still around? For a guy that hates this place, he sure cares enough about what we have to say. I think someone isn't in touch with their true feelings.
Not quite. There are still things I like about PRS guitars and I occasionally stalk them on Reverb. I just am not fond of the fan base who I think need to do some self-evaluation at times.

***k me......I came here as a refuge from douchebaggery: but it seems like it's only gone and bloody well followed me.

Sorry guys :(

***k me......I came here as a refuge from douchebaggery: but it seems like it's only gone and bloody well followed me.

Sorry guys :(

D-baggery? I think you are taking this a bit too personally. I've always been the voice of reason on this forum. Nothing more. In this very over-sensitive time we live in, folks just cannot handle someone blunt who tells it like it is. I'm not prone to fanboi-ism, which makes me an oddity around these parts. Fine. Calling someone a d-bag because of that? I think that reflects more poorly upon you than me.

D-baggery? I think you are taking this a bit too personally. I've always been the voice of reason on this forum. Nothing more. In this very over-sensitive time we live in, folks just cannot handle someone blunt who tells it like it is. I'm not prone to fanboi-ism, which makes me an oddity around these parts. Fine. Calling someone a d-bag because of that? I think that reflects more poorly upon you than me.
Yup, you're the ONLY smart person here.

Yup, you're the ONLY smart person here.

Don't put words in my mouth. Plenty of smart people here. I'm not particularly fond of Les but I certainly respect the heck out of his intelligence and experience. Tasty player too.

Back