PRS Robben Ford model

I mean when it comes to ass, consider a bowler

Malott-USA-fat-bowler-funny.jpg

That drew guy sure knows how to make friends. He must be a hit at family gatherings, parties and funerals.

"Sorry your husband died, but he was old and wasn't really relevant anymore. Also, you probably weren't a very good wife if you don't agree with me"

He went on my ignore list last night.

You have this wrong. I would first do some research on her net worth, including whether she was to collect any monies from various insurance policies. Then, if all that checked out to my liking, I would date her. :)

OK, Robben Ford has more talent in his little pinky than any punk “shredder” has in his whole wimpy body. How is that? When you come on here disrespecting a legend, and promoting no talent punks, you are lucky to only get an eye roll.

Add another to the ignore list. ;)
The man can bring forth sounds that aren’t supposed to work, for the UNTRAINED…….
Mr Ford is an ARTIST. To me a term that is misused soooo much today… Shoot I sound old.. I WISH I had such extensive knowledge and gifts.

The man can bring forth sounds that aren’t supposed to work, for the UNTRAINED…….
Mr Ford is an ARTIST. To me a term that is misused soooo much today… Shoot I sound old.. I WISH I had such extensive knowledge and gifts.

The definition of artist is: a person skilled at a particular task or occupation.

So, how is the term misused? Please cite an example.

Far from a hack, but his approach to guitar is technical. He chooses his instrument primarily to allow him to be as technically proficient as possible.

The geezers PRS is pulling into the family, Joe Walsh, Robbin Ford, Mayer, Lettieri... it’s about the tone.
PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is an artist today…………:rolleyes:
So they think…………………..

Cite an example of someone you think is NOT an artist. Come on. Put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, you are just spouting nonsense.

Anyone who is making money in music today has a publicist who pushes the word “Artist” to try to make the intended seem better than they are. Many equate artist with financial success. I equate artist with a person in any field who can move me emotionally. Try Van Gogh, who couldn’t even sell a painting when he was alive, and lived off his brother. I don’t equate technical skill with art. You can have one without the other. I don’t have to prove to anyone that what moves me is or isn’t art. Like beauty, it’s in the eye (or ear) of the beholder. Art schools of all kinds are filled with technicians overwhelmed with their own abilities. You don’t move me, you’re not an artist to me. What you like is what you like. Don’t push your opinion on me, but do make me aware of what you like.
I’m more than capable of forming my own opinion without degenerating to name calling of any kind. It’s what grownups do, in addition to growing mentally. Remember that the NF3 pickups won awards, and then were commercial failures. Guitar players are more conservative than we want to admit. Just because it’s new doesn’t mean it will succeed or it’s better. And better fails a lot. The idea is to have a company that is financially viable and thrives. PRS has done that, and that’s why we’re here. And kudos to E-7 for his thoughts on this.

Drew, do you drink Coffee, damn, just chill, opinions, bro. I’m not gonna get into a urinating contest with you this morning…

I'm interested in some good discussion. Lots of people like to make statements but then cannot back up what they say. I was legitimately interested in your viewpoint and it wasn't about stoking a fire. So, maybe you need to chill? Perhaps answer the question? lol

And yes, highly caffeinated up until about noon. You have to be in engineering.

Eh, guys like him are a dime a dozen over on TGP.

I'll take that as a compliment because there are a lot of great folks over at TGP. Some trolls for sure. Moderation eventually weeds them out. But, in general, just a bunch of gear crazed nerds plus guys like Ron Thorn and John Suhr ( and other industry notables too) who you can get great info and insight from.

I'll take that as a compliment because there are a lot of great folks over at TGP. Some trolls for sure. Moderation eventually weeds them out. But, in general, just a bunch of gear crazed nerds plus guys like Ron Thorn and John Suhr ( and other industry notables too) who you can get great info and insight from.

It's not a compliment, Drew.

Back