PRS Road Show --> Danger Ahead

My car wouldn't start, I ran out of gas, the cops arrested me, the war was starting.... please don't kill me!!!!...... Oh, Griz Honey, all is forgiven....Great, we're outta here!!.....

Far bigger question: Since when does PRS do “Road Shows?” I’ve seen Paul come around once! I’ve been to a Taylor Road Show almost every year for at least the last 10 years. This is a GREAT thing Taylor does and is great for relationships and demo’ing new models, etc. I said years ago that PRS should do this. I’ve been here for a few years now and never seen anything PRS did called a “Road Show.” Just the occasional PRSh live appreanance.
The Indiana Crew went to one in Indy many years ago. It was held at the Hard Rock and had Davy Knowles in tow. Great time! Agreed, they need to get around more.

The Indiana Crew went to one in Indy many years ago. It was held at the Hard Rock and had Davy Knowles in tow. Great time! Agreed, they need to get around more.
They are also doing some 'How Its Made-A PRS Factory Experience' shows right now. The one I attended was called a Trunk Show and it was in Danville, CA the next day they did the same thing in Santa Rosa, CA.

Back