PRS Road Show --> Danger Ahead

"since I'm selling xyz guitars, I bought these to replace them. Aren't they nice!" .... months later, "I guess these three Squiers just are not selling (for $1,000 each). <sigh> I might as well keep them."

There was an old cartoon about a wife telling her husband
"Look at the coat I got for free! All these coats were 50% off so I bought this one with the 50% I saved!"

"since I'm selling xyz guitars, I bought these to replace them. Aren't they nice!" .... months later, "I guess these three Squiers just are not selling (for $1,000 each). <sigh> I might as well keep them."

There was an old cartoon about a wife telling her husband
"Look at the coat I got for free! All these coats were 50% off so I bought this one with the 50% I saved!"

I think my wife wrote that cartoon because she uses that line on me a lot.

Tell her you were so distraught that she was gone that you went out to get some emotional support by male bonding with other guitar players. In a moment of weakness, you gave in. And then remind her of the “PRS male credo” - one woman........many guitars.

Just a teaser for now
http://imgur.com/a/POMHyVk

POMHyVk[img]

Yep, you’re screwed. Go out swinging...go buy another guitar because, if she’s going to be mad about two she’ll be equally as mad about 3. If you’re going to get in trouble, really get in trouble.

Ya know, that's great advice. Do you ever take your own advice?.......Santana?

Back