PRS Pulse Artist for 2021

Shawn@PRS

yogi
Some of you may have heard about the Pulse Artist Program recently announced by PRS Guitars. Well the 2021 Artist Roster has been announced. Congratulations to all the new artsits, welcome to the family!
I'm particulalry happy to see some friends included on this list. Rock on!

https://www.prsguitars.com/index.ph...nounces_official_2021_prs_pulse_artist_roster

For those interested in learning more about the Pulse Program, check it out here: https://www.prsguitars.com/artists/story/introducing_the_pulse_artist_program

Pulse_Artist_News_850.jpg

Congratulations to the 2021 Pulse Artists! It’s encouraging for new artists to receive recognition and validation from such a major music industry force as PRS Guitars, and I’m sure this will push them on to greater success in their creative endeavors. Kudos to PRS for having such a program!

Shawn, I'm thrilled and grateful to have been included in this list. You guys have been amazing to work with and to finally officially represent the brand is a dream come true.

I do wonder if more brands will take notice of what you guys are doing, because it's freakin' genius if you ask me. For starters, the world of music is always changing and independent musicians are breaking ground all over the place due to social media. This shines a light on those artists for sure (my band got a healthy boost on Spotify right after the announcement), but it's also a GENIUS marketing move. You guys now have approximately 80 of these artists and social media influencers that are going to be speaking out for the brand a ton this year. It's a win/win for everyone.

Anyway, cheers man and Happy Holidays!

Shawn, I'm thrilled and grateful to have been included in this list. You guys have been amazing to work with and to finally officially represent the brand is a dream come true.

I do wonder if more brands will take notice of what you guys are doing, because it's freakin' genius if you ask me. For starters, the world of music is always changing and independent musicians are breaking ground all over the place due to social media. This shines a light on those artists for sure (my band got a healthy boost on Spotify right after the announcement), but it's also a GENIUS marketing move. You guys now have approximately 80 of these artists and social media influencers that are going to be speaking out for the brand a ton this year. It's a win/win for everyone.

Congratulations, Steve! I'm so thrilled that you were chosen as one of the Artists. Not only becuase you're a talented guitar player, but because you're also an awesome guy!
This is a win/win for everone. I hope it's a successful campaign and it continues to support and promote independant artists for a long time.

That's awesome! Congrats, Steve!

Thanks everyone. And yes, this is a very good thing. Just another reason why PRS continues to be the best guitar company out there. Cheers to all of you and happy holidays!

The Pulse Artist Program is a great opportunity for musicians to get support from PRS and to connect with other talented musicians. It is a good way to get recognition and exposure for their talents. And don't forget that there are other ways for these artists to promote their music like Spotify promotion, which might give them more exposure for their music.

For those of you who may be interested in learning more about the Pulse Artist Program, it's definitely worth checking out the PRS website or following the artists on social media.
The Pulse Artist Program is a great way to discover new talents, and hopefully you'll find some new favorites among the 2021 roster.

Last edited:
Back