PRS... PLEASE SAY HE IS A NEW SIGNATURE ARTIST!!!

I don't like Mayers music but if the guitar model fit me, i'd buy it. I don't care whose name is on it.

Well unless its Kanye. He can go screw himself. :biggrin:

81aY2HuEcb

JM just posted in his instagram a picture of his "Watch" while playing his PRS and the footshitch of the PRS Amp on the floor.

https://instagram.com/p/81aY2HuEcb/?taken-by=johnmayer

He'll definitely be playing PRS on the Dead and Company shows. I am going to one of those shows and am super excited. Never been a big Mayer fan but it sounds like he does a fantastic Jerry!

Seriously? John Mayer? If John Mayer merits a signature PRS, then so does my dog. My dog is a much better singer too.

Seriously? John Mayer? If John Mayer merits a signature PRS, then so does my dog. My dog is a much better singer too.

Then you should definitely put your dog in show business and take him on the road! You'd make a fortune!

Dude, seriously? I'm not a big fan of the music that he puts out, but the stuff with his trio was outstanding. I think a JM sig model would be a cool thing and draw even more attention to an already top notch company.

I'm going to defer my judgment on whether PRS should have Mayer endorse their guitars until I see whether radiomatts' dog gets a record deal.

Here's a tip: make sure the record deal Term is calculated in dog years.

I'm going to defer my judgment on whether PRS should have Mayer endorse their guitars until I see whether radiomatts' dog gets a record deal.

Here's a tip: make sure the record deal Term is calculated in dog years.

:rofl::rofl:

Pictures or it's a chihuahua (no offense for chihuahuas).

Sorry, but my backyard neighbor has a bunch of them and it takes absolutely nothing to set them off. Sound like a cage full of neurotic barking rats. Not real dogs, IMO.

IMHO John Mayer is a very good guitarist. He is also a good singer and songwriter. His style isn't for everyone, but I quite like it, especially his first couple of full-length albums and the Trio stuff. He was (and may still be) a bit of a twit, especially regarding relationships and his ego, but his chops are pretty darned good on the guitar. Again, IMHO.

Whether he deserves a Signature model (from PRS or anyone) is rarely related to actual talent anyway, it is a marketing tool.

Back