PRS... PLEASE SAY HE IS A NEW SIGNATURE ARTIST!!!

You da man, Django. Do you have a signature model yet, unlike Lesteban?

Oh, man! Anyone that put out MY signature model would have way more money than sense......I DID do a one off custom (from parts) years ago....A PRS clone, of sorts, with "DJO" on the headstock. Now, as then, worth half what it cost me.......The model name is "$$$". And it IS green. (Quilt top, solid bubinga neck and Duncan Antiquity HB pickups).

They already made the Lesteban Siggy:

It's primary intended use is the scoring of car commercials.

Lesteban would take that in a heartbeat!

Lesteban, with that siggy, a red Mazerati, & a red scarf, would rival "the most interesting man in the world".

".................he can play Flight of the Bumblebee on his guitar, while driving 110 on the Autobahn............with his knee."

Lesteban, with that siggy, a red Mazerati, & a red scarf, would rival "the most interesting man in the world".

".................he can play Flight of the Bumblebee on his guitar, while driving 110 on the Autobahn............with his knee."

Only 110? Heck I've driven faster than that locally! ;)

Disclaimer: On a race track in my old tricked out Hartge BMW.

Then maybe you should wear a cup too.:top:

No need! I've already done my bit for the survival of the species and reproduced. :)

Having raised and nurtured said offspring to adulthood, continued deployment of the apparatus is hardly a necessity.

Last edited:
Looks like a DC3 with narrowfields.

At any rate, I'd say using a PRS on stage with Eric is definitely a statement...

If Clapton would let me play on the same stage as him, I'd be happy to have him laugh at me, too.

Back