PRS Pedals?

Oooh, a pun chain. I'm in!

On topic I think PRS branded FX pedals will lose momentum after a year or two, then be discontinued. Which, could make them more valuable on the used market.

I agree.

PRS is not perceived as a pedal company and
guitar players are a fiercely traditional bunch.

At this point in the pedal game, it would be difficult
to bring something to the table that hasn't already
been done by one of the "established" pedal makers.

Of course, they could buy a pedal company but then
the pedals would not be true PRS pedals.

They would also be compromising the "purity" of PRS
What will be next? PRS sneakers? Bad idea.

Remember, I know nothing.

I agree.

PRS is not perceived as a pedal company and
guitar players are a fiercely traditional bunch.

At this point in the pedal game, it would be difficult
to bring something to the table that hasn't already
been done by one of the "established" pedal makers.

Of course, they could buy a pedal company but then
the pedals would not be true PRS pedals.

They would also be compromising the "purity" of PRS
What will be next? PRS sneakers? Bad idea.

Remember, I know nothing.

And this is the second time I’ve heard that fulltone was going out of business. Is that true or rumor?
Yeah, apparently he (Fuller) put out a memo (not sure to whom) that he has decided he's made enough money, he's not making as much as before, so he's gonna retire. But nothing official yet.

From what I gather he's a jerk, and I wouldn't use a Fulltone pedal if given to me.

Yeah, apparently he (Fuller) put out a memo (not sure to whom) that he has decided he's made enough money, he's not making as much as before, so he's gonna retire. But nothing official yet.

From what I gather he's a jerk, and I wouldn't use a Fulltone pedal if given to me.
Interesting. It was well known that he moved to Nashville and bought a studio. But they still send me emails every week, so maybe just trying to sell off stock. ?? Seems weird to shut down soon after introducing several new pedals, and new versions of pedals.

Over the years, I've owned a bunch of his pedals! I think I've had 4 versions of Fulldrive, 5 versions of OCD, A 69 and 70 fuzz, 3 versions of Deja vibe, Clyde Deluxe wah, Mas Malo, Plimsoul, Catalyst, etc. Many of them are still around. I still have at least 8 Fulltone pedals. He may not be the awesome guy that David B or Paul C is, but he makes great pedals!

Back