PRS Parlors

These look and sound great to me. I mostly play electric but I’m getting one of these. I haven’t seen any of the SE acoustics but I’m happy with the quality of the SE electrics no matter where they are made. Im sure the acoustics don’t disappoint. I’m excited to get my hands on one of these

These look and sound great to me. I mostly play electric but I’m getting one of these. I haven’t seen any of the SE acoustics but I’m happy with the quality of the SE electrics no matter where they are made. Im sure the acoustics don’t disappoint. I’m excited to get my hands on one of these

They do not disappoint. I have three different SE acoustics, all with electronics, all with different voices. I've been very happy with all three, but I'm afraid I won't be able to say that for much longer.

It's gonna be four.

Glad to hear. My local guitar shop has one on order. I’m eager to check it out and probably take it home

These guys look pretty dang cool! Could anyone that has one within arm's reach give the total length from top of headstock to the bottom as well as the diameter of the soundhole? Curious how these stack up in size compared to a Little Martin and also what external pickups would fit them. I travel a lot and the Martin fits great in the overhead bins - wondering if this new kid in town might bump it out of the travel rotation. :)

Thanks!

These guys look pretty dang cool! Could anyone that has one within arm's reach give the total length from top of headstock to the bottom as well as the diameter of the soundhole? Curious how these stack up in size compared to a Little Martin and also what external pickups would fit them. I travel a lot and the Martin fits great in the overhead bins - wondering if this new kid in town might bump it out of the travel rotation. :)

Thanks!
Just inboxed mine. Call it 39 3/4 from tip of long point of headstock to bottoms of guitar. Gigbag is 42” and sound hole is 3 3/4”

Thanks! Not a whole lot bigger (Little Martin is 34", gig bag 37", sound hole 3 1/4"), so the PRS shouldn't cause too much of a problem for the bins. Could definitely have one of these in my sights! Congrats on getting yours - sounds like you'll be busy for a good bit! :)

Thanks! Not a whole lot bigger (Little Martin is 34", gig bag 37", sound hole 3 1/4"), so the PRS shouldn't cause too much of a problem for the bins. Could definitely have one of these in my sights! Congrats on getting yours - sounds like you'll be busy for a good bit! :)
Yeah, I haven’t has an acoustic for quite awhile

Back