PRS P20E Parlor Action height?

yellowhawh

I bought a new one and the action is ok but it could be lower.Any of you guys make any adjustments?Looks like 12's are a little much also.

Of course the factory settings are standard and often a bit higher than many players prefer, someone with a lighter fingering can drop the pitch and there won't be any buzz, others have a more pronounced attack and this impacts the configuration.

Many other elements may require adjustments, Change in temperature, humidity in summer and drought in winter, change in gauge of strings, in short, yes learning to play the guitar requires learning to configure your precious guitar! So yes it is normal!

I would ignore it, since the universe is merely a hologram. Here's a quote:

"The holographic principle states that the entropy of ordinary mass (not just black holes) is also proportional to surface area and not volume; that volume itself is illusory and the universe is really a hologram which is isomorphic to the information "inscribed" on the surface of its boundary."

Therefore, I'd just have the guitar adjusted to taste.

"What's the holographic principle got to do with guitar setups?"

"I have no idea. But it seems to be about how we perceive reality, so I'm throwin' it out there."

"What about String Theory?"

"I changed the strings on my 594 Soapbar today, if that's what you mean."

Back