PRS on Aerosmith's rig

To Quote Mr. Whitford. it s the Holy Grail Amp!!! Well done Mr. Sewell!!!! that was Paul's 100watt MDT.. I played through it in Doug's room and it knocked a coffee mug off a table on the other side of the room.. :)

Brad Whitford was in the factory about a month ago and he and Paul were heading down the back stairs the same time I was. Paul said "Shawn, there is someone I'd like you to meet." "This is Brad, he plays in a band called Aerosmith."

That made me chuckle :)

Great story, Shawn!

I can completely understand why the amp is a "holy grail" amp. I don't have one like that one, but I'm FLOORED by the HX/DA. Just love it. The amp does so much!

Brad Whitford was in the factory about a month ago and he and Paul were heading down the back stairs the same time I was. Paul said "Shawn, there is someone I'd like you to meet." "This is Brad, he plays in a band called Aerosmith."

Just another day at work, aye? haha

Check 'em out on Itunes Shawn. They have some good tunes.

I'm betting you don't get topped very often in 'guess what happened at work today' conversations with family and friends. :)

that and Steve Vai's trem arm are my favorite so far.

Back