PRS News - Queen Anne's County Office of the Sheriff

What a lot of people do not know is that Queen Anne's County is mostly rural, as the Eastern Shore is Maryland's bread basket. The counties on the Eastern Shore do not have the big budgets that most of the counties in Central Maryland enjoy. The fact that they have a county sheriff instead of a chief of police should be a dead giveaway. I raised my children in a semi-rural Maryland county that has sheriff's department (and a "resident trooper" program before the sheriff's office police force was established). Trust me, everything counts in these Maryland counties. PRS had an opportunity to share what they had with first responders and medical professionals. This gift should seen as a "we are all in this situation together" gesture. PRS had something that was surplus to their needs that they chose to share instead of hoard. That is an honorable act by any measure.

Last edited:
Getting it back on thread.

Well done PRS for doing what you did.

Howie, no one needs an ignore button for you. Er, I mean who said that?;)

(I don’t know the Canadian version of hamster/elderberries. Can I get a little help from someone up north, please?).

Good day, eh. Take off, hoser. (All I got)
We pretty much go with the Jolly Olde version, cuz the Queen is on our money, eh?
But here's some more hoser for ya bud...

***EDIT FORGOT TO SAY HOW NSFW THIS IS***

Last edited:
Back