PRS Monthly Jam - November

jjpish68

OK so how about we try this again and see if we can get some of you to join in.

Rules are real simple
* download the track below
* load up into however you record (even just video with your phone)
* post up in this thread
* listen to posts from others and comment if you so desire

It's that easy, ALL for FUN and LEARNING

If you aren't proficient around the neck do these monthly Jams and see how much you improve as the months go by. If you are advanced show off what you got and post words of encouragement and critique us that aren't where we want to be YET.

Let's do this!!!

This month a Neil Young and Crazy Horse Style Jam, 5 minutes of pure classic rock Jammin!

Hope to see a few posts before too long.

Download the track at the link below:

https://soundcloud.com/user-609381027/crazy-horse-style-e-dorian

Last edited:
A little 5 min jam. Used my Stripped SC58 and Fender Mustang III recorded in Cakewalk Sonar X3 Producer.

https://soundcloud.com/offroad-luke/there-is-no-reason

GIhUi2G.jpg

This might be a silly question, but how do you download the track from SoundCloud? I've only just signed up for an account but can't work it out

right under the comment line there is a ... MORE tab click on that then it give you the download option

right under the comment line there is a ... MORE tab click on that then it give you the download option
Can't see anything, but I'm looking in the app on my phone, don't know if that makes any difference. Have found a solution though so not to worry

This might be a silly question, but how do you download the track from SoundCloud? I've only just signed up for an account but can't work it out

As Rider has said. The download is under the more button below the track.

As Rider has said. The download is under the more button below the track.
Doesn't seem to be there on the app. I'm trying to download, record and mix all on my phone.
But there are websites out there that you put the URL in and they download the track for you, so I have what I need (for the banking track at least). Now I'm just trying to get a good recorded guitar tone at kids in bed right above me volumes!

I'm going to have a go at this tonight. Just bought myself a little mixer with a usb out, so that I can mic my amp straight into my android phone! I'll try and get something down, even if it's a quick 30 second sample

This one goes under when in doubt lots of Gain and a Wha to the rescue, I haven't been playing much lately ( work travel ) and it shows.
Grabbed the trusty CU22 and just went for it - One Rhythm track , One solo track, no edits ;)

Nice Rider!

Back