PRS Model Database

ForkrulAssail

Hello,

So, I figured out I want to have a PRS. On EBMM forum there is a separate thread, where based on serial number they help you to identify guitar guitar, when was produced, basic techs parameters, color and when it was sold. Do you have something like that, if not, how I can find more details on PRS 14 206358 ?

I have seen the page of year identification on official PRS website and model history, but this does not provide precise info.

There is a code on the inside of the bridge pup cavity that will tell you all the details for that guitar. It is called the MODCAT and there is a decoder thread on this forum for it. The MODCAT may also still be on the outside of the case if it is a core guitar.
Thanks,
I will ask seller to share this number with me.

There is a code on the inside of the bridge pup cavity that will tell you all the details for that guitar. It is called the MODCAT and there is a decoder thread on this forum for it. The MODCAT may also still be on the outside of the case if it is a core guitar.

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/modcat-decoders.6650/
Hello,
So, I am proud owner of PRS P22. No MODCAT at the case, so it looks like I need to check Pick Up with next string change...

Back