PRS McCarty Archtop

you don't find Hans, he finds you...

Just so we can help you more effectively, can you list exactly what you're looking for, and if you're willing to compromise on anything?

McCarty Archtop II
Artist package?
Natural?
Quilt?
Piezo?

you don't find Hans, he finds you...

Just so we can help you more effectively, can you list exactly what you're looking for, and if you're willing to compromise on anything?

McCarty Archtop II
Artist package?
Natural?
Quilt?
Piezo?

Hilarious.

Not necessarily looking for an Archtop II. Def looking for a McCarty model (not 2002-2004), but I find myself sorta holding out for one with a Piezo. Would consider an Archtop spruce, and Archtop I or II.. I think my definites are moons and nickel hardware, so no Artist. Prefer some sort of natural, woody top.. not gung ho on bursts. Quilt is nice, but not a must-have. Thanks for asking.. much appreciated.

Hilarious.

Not necessarily looking for an Archtop II. Def looking for a McCarty model (not 2002-2004), but I find myself sorta holding out for one with a Piezo. Would consider an Archtop spruce, and Archtop I or II.. I think my definites are moons and nickel hardware, so no Artist. Prefer some sort of natural, woody top.. not gung ho on bursts. Quilt is nice, but not a must-have. Thanks for asking.. much appreciated.
Sounds like the Archtop Jazz might be a good option. And... they came with a nice case. The Archtop 4 (with spruce top and BRW fretboard) is a very good buy right now.

I love mine <3

Definitely a work of art.

img1090y.jpg

img1089zc.jpg

img1091m.jpg

Back