PRS Maple-Board Bolt On 24 Fret 1990

Hey PRS Forum ; thanks for the stoke! ; it plays and sounds great too ; got it new and had forever
Electric Blue color; has many sweet, heavy, brite arrays-of-voice; five-way rotary knob magic

I have not seen, in person, another S#-1990 bolt-on maple fingerboard on this model; have you?; rare-ish?
I did see an old 1990 PRS Sales Video, where Paul actually used this model/maple-board as his demo; awesome!
What factory pups originally/typically are in here? A Chainsaw? I never removed, disassembled, changed or modified pups or guitar
What is the dollar value of a 1990 PRS like this one? Maple fingerboard and rotary; I see varying prices on websites, wow....
Not for sale, just info and knowledge....

I was looking to get another PRS, old if possible... seems mine is hard to match or replace; it does it all
I think the rotary five and maple fingerboard is the difference....
_____

Thanks PRS Forum, any info about the 1990 is appreciated!
- "plays like pups let loose on a maple beach." GC

I owned an '89 exactly like that one for many years. It was the original "Classic Electric" model that got renamed to CE. Gradually that model evolved into something a lot more like the Custom 24.

blueprs2.jpg

Herr Squid ! AWESOME vault-pic find; down to the body/neck colors and dots, and that original celestial-rug backdrop nails it! Was looking to find/keep another old PRS ... search continues, wanted knowledge about this original ClassicE/24, so I don't duplicate too much on next one of same era. Thanks Hsquid for effort in locating pic and post info.

- Can you/anyone please do a basic PRS 89-90's ClassicE parts/pups/body/neck list here; as factory installed, if know and have time...

To me, it seems that the PRS guitar is king; no upgrades, no swaps, no mommies or mods are really ever needed; just plug-n-play even back in 1990!
Thanks again Hcalamari!

I dont think the chainsaw pickup has Adjustable poles On either coil. Your guitar does so probably not chainsaw. By 1990 probably hfs/vb

Back