PRS \m/ pickup…just amazing! Clip inside

Dimebag11

Below is a song I recorded at my place with my new band, super happy with how my P22 sounds with the \m/ pickups in it!

Nothing fancy, just the P22 straight into an EVH 5153 Stealth using IRs. V30 IR on the left and Creamback 65 IR on the right.

Thanks!!!

Here are the rough songs off our upcoming album. We post them on here as we finish them. Each mix sounds different, bc I’m getting better as we go.

The song on there “Come the Gunman” is done with a Recto bc I haven’t had time to re-track with the EVH yet.

Below is a song I recorded at my place with my new band, super happy with how my P22 sounds with the \m/ pickups in it!

Nothing fancy, just the P22 straight into an EVH 5153 Stealth using IRs. V30 IR on the left and Creamback 65 IR on the right.

Good stuff! Love \m/ pickups

Yeah but…. How do they sound clean?

Just kidding! That was totally awesome! Looking forward to hearing more.
Damn… now I got to buy \m/ pups for myself ! Thanks for posting the song. :cool:

You may joke, but they sound very good clean. Despite the name, they're not one-trick ponies.
That’s good to know. One of the only PRS pickup models I have not checked out. I have been considering the idea of just setting one PRS aside to use for pickup swaps. Set it up with terminal block so I don’t have to keep soldering pickups in and out of it, just use a screwdriver for the wires.

You may joke, but they sound very good clean. Despite the name, they're not one-trick ponies.

Couldn't agree more - I don't think the name does these 'Justice' at all and perhaps even puts people off.

I don't generally like 'Hot' pickups, but was Surprised how versatile they can be.

Back