PRS Licks - Collaborative Spotify Playlist

NazgulUK

Oops I did it again
I'm always on the lookout for new music, and old forgotten stuff too!

I've set up a collaborative playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2MUwJhqsDK3DJFPhELPiLu?si=4bacda21e3f24875

Be great if you can add some of your favourites!

Enjoy all!

giphy.gif

I’m a tidal user but can make a few recommendations of bands I discovered this year that have ac dc influence and are awesome. I’m embarrassed I didn’t find them sooner.

koritni Australian band
Rhino bucket usa bans
Airbourne Australian band
Bonafide I think Sweden band

it’s been a great year for new to me music. I’ve got good tickets to Joe Bonamassa next month and just got offered great Kiss tickets for 10/3 but will be flying that day.

I was going to add a song or two but can't seem to figure out how to add to the playlist. I don't have a premium account, maybe that is the problem?

I was going to add a song or two but can't seem to figure out how to add to the playlist. I don't have a premium account, maybe that is the problem?

Shouldn't need premium, I think at the bottom of the list should be an option to add songs?

I’m a tidal user but can make a few recommendations of bands I discovered this year that have ac dc influence and are awesome. I’m embarrassed I didn’t find them sooner.

koritni Australian band
Rhino bucket usa bans

it’s been a great year for new to me music. I’ve got good tickets to Joe Bonamassa next month and just got offered great Kiss tickets for 10/3 but will be flying that day.

I'll check them out, thanks!

koritni Australian band
Rhino bucket usa bans

the couple Airbourne songs I've heard, I've liked.

Do they need to be PRS players? The reason I ask is that, the PRS players I know (Opeth, Porcupine Tree, Al1ce, Rush) aren't really like anything on what's already there, and the stuff I know that belongs on there aren't PRS players. LOL

I added two Al1ce tracks and two Rush tracks, for now.

Last edited:
Any music you like you'd like to throw down is cool with me!

Always learning :D

10 albums worth a listen:-

Parachute, The Pretty Things
Captain Beyond, Captain Beyond
Out Of The Grey, The Dream Syndicate
Emergency Third Rail Power Trip, The Rain Parade
Temple Of The Dog, Temple Of The Dog
Fill Circle Nightmare, Kyle Craft
Only Life, The Feelies
For The Country, Dumptruck
Popsicle, Diamond Nights
Sunnyboys, Sunnyboys

10 songs worth a listen (I could name 1000's):-

Marquee Moon, Television
Cowboy Song, Thin Lizzy
Blue Sky Day, Died Pretty
House Of The Rising Sun, Frijid Pink
My Pal, God
Another Girl Another Planet, The Only Ones
Stranglehold, Ted Nugent
Behind The Wall Of Sleep, The Smithereens
An Ocean Between The Waves, The War On Drugs
Rock Candy, Montrose

koritni Australian band
Rhino bucket usa bans

You might want to check out The Casanovas then

PRS Licks is a good alternative for those who want to find a lot of old or new music at once. Good solution. I'll try to share it too. I installed https://streamingfamous.com/buy-spotify-plays/, and I recommend it if you are interested in new songs by young artists. I'm a musician too, and I try to share my innovations in making music tracks or remixes with people. I think you will be able to evaluate my creations and write your opinion. I don't have collaborative playlists yet, but I think I will soon.

Last edited:
Back