PRS JAM - April 2018

Dang it, I really need to get back around to this. I have a few music-related balls in the air at the moment and don't want to listen to the other recordings until I have mine done so they don't influence me at all.

I spent my weekend guitar time doing this with my CU22. Recorded with my phone and it sounds better than my THR. I really need to pick up a mic...

Last edited:
Dang it, I really need to get back around to this. I have a few music-related balls in the air at the moment and don't want to listen to the other recordings until I have mine done so they don't influence me at all.

I spent my weekend guitar time doing this with my CU22. Recorded with my phone and it sounds better than my THR. I really need to pick up a mic...

That's a good sounding pedal!

That's a good sounding pedal!

It really is! Instead of a tone control, it has a mid contour control. It's like tuning in a radio station. You can make it honk city if you want, but if you fiddle a bit and find the right match for the amp, the gain it adds is amazingly transparent. I'll have to try it with the THR to see if I can't spruce up the tone a bit for something more worthy of Santana.

Back