PRS Instagram Challenge

I was going to have a go at some of these, but I'm having a few troubles getting my cheap Behringer USB mixer to work with a new installation of windows 10 and a new installation of ProTools first. I've never used any of them before and there's a bit of a learning curve. Easier to get it all connected and working on my phone but it's just too small and fiddly to easily record with

Bryan, the video was great. I dl'd a few of the tracks first and yes, I was shocked when I heard the "heavy" track. I thought "what the heck is he playing?" I had to watch the rest of the video to make sure that was you. :)

Thanks for the video. Very informative. I'm going to go watch it again now to make sure you weren't using a stunt double for that part at the end. :D

I was finally able to get to the country track. Going to try and hit the other 3... not sure how I'll fair on the metal one, but I guess we'll see.

Of course, now absolutely everyone uses Instagram because it is one of the most popular social networks. In addition, it is not just a platform for communication. It is also a perfect opportunity to run your business or brand. But to gain your first audience, you need to monitor the quality of your account. And do everything possible to make people interested in your profile. At first, without buying advertising and other ways of promotion, it will be tough for you to gain your audience, but then it will be easier. But you can speed up the process by buying real likes on Instagram.

Last edited:
Back