PRS Instagram Challenge

"Play at Home" Challenge update. There are 5 new 60 sec backing tracks in addition to two previous tracks originally just shared selectively. The tracks cover a range of styles (including my attempt at something "heavy"... oh boy) and are available for anyone to download, play along and post if you care to. The reason I'm extra pumped is that I recorded all of them at my place (with the help of my boys Aidan & Julian some KILLER drum tracks). The info and links to find the tracks can be found here...

https://www.prsguitars.com/index.php/blog/post/join_the_play_at_home_challenge

In addition, I made a complete video tutorial about these tracks. Going over the progressions and general ideas on how to approach soloing over them. The video is there whether you are interested in sharing your shreds with the entire social media universe or if you just want to learn a bit and get some solid practice time while keeping your musical output a secret only to be heard by those sheltering in place with you. Many more backing tracks and lessons to come. If you find it useful, please subscribe and spread the word to your guitar playing pals about my Youtube channel. And in turn, I will continue to share every musical nugget I can coax from the depths of my noggin. Grab your guitar and let's hear some music, no matter what your level. Judgement free zone. Just have fun and hopefully learn something along the way....

Good gracious, Bryan. Either you're not in Maryland at the moment or you are up WAY too late.

Back