PRS In Church?

Hehehe...proof you know what team is worthy of 'dislike'! So...how many SuperBowl's those Bengals won? (Or, Cleveland for that matter.) :) :p Trust me...switching teams is a LOT less stress!o_O;)
You know what last night was??? the only time in any game, any sport, when I root for a tie, because I'd take a @ScottR throat punch before rooting for either the brownies or cheap shot stealers to win! :p
:p:p

You know what last night was??? the only time in any game, any sport, when I root for a tie, because I'd take a @ScottR throat punch before rooting for either the brownies or cheap shot stealers to win! :p
:p:p
Hahaha...I heard that from another friend just yesterday! Although, you have to admit that Burfict was the king of cheap shots, just sayin' ...ok, apologies to the OP for diverting topics, BUT, I thoroughly think you're enjoying this, too! :po_O:)

Anyone playing this weekend? I'm off this week, I have a few blocked out Sundays for October, but I'm playing for our Fall youth retreat this year at the end of October, so that'll be high energy and fun!

Share some set lists if you're playing. I love to see what other teams are doing, and I always love hearing new worship!

So,
Our worship leader is considering getting a pedalboard to keep at the church for players who don’t have one. It has to be easy to use by someone without much pedalboard experience.
What do you suggest?

So,
Our worship leader is considering getting a pedalboard to keep at the church for players who don’t have one. It has to be easy to use by someone without much pedalboard experience.
What do you suggest?
I will have a few suggestions, but what would he want to get out of the board? Would the person using it be expected to do any guitar pads to accompany prayer or anything? What kind of worship tunes does your team primarily play?

I will have a few suggestions, but what would he want to get out of the board? Would the person using it be expected to do any guitar pads to accompany prayer or anything? What kind of worship tunes does your team primarily play?
I’m thinking he just wants them to have basic reverb, overdrive, boost, to be able to play regular CCM. We’ve got charts for probably around 300 songs, the vast majority of which are CCM.

Back