PRS in Chase bank commercials

KazJY

Have you guys seen these? There's a guy strumming a blue PRS (Not sure which model) singing about the bank, doing the ad. Each time I've seen it, the sound wasn't up too high, and I've never seen it from start to finish. Kind of a pale black and white video with the blue guitar mirroring Chase's color being the only color in the video.

Cool stuff though. Can't find it on youtube yet (everything ends up there, so someday....)

Last edited:
Lots of chatter about that ad....the blue guitar really stands out in the (IIRC) B&W commercial.

Its just a modified production 2 off - they made one for the commercial and one for the chairman of Chase. The color was custom mixed to match the Chase Freedom Card color - thats not video editing.

Cool color!!! I'd like that but maybe with a natural back and neck...

Saw it, hollered at the Wife, asked her what kind of guitar it was, she said Les Paul ............................. go figure!

You need to get the smoke cleared out of that room!

I was told that someone brought one of these Chase guitars to CME when Paul was up there doing a clinic a few weeks ago. Any truth to that folks? Any pics?

You'll be happy to know that's not the only PRS guitar used on a commercial, guys.

I've used PRS on LOTS of them -- only for the music, not the video. ;)

As PRS and the gods of music intended.

Back