PRS Hollowbody - NGD

kingcat119

-MR O-
Hi all,

I am a bit of a long time lurker who posted a while back that I was keeping an eye on buying a PRS sometime this year. I have always wanted one but as a teenager back in the early 2000's and could never afford one back then. I always played Fenders as well and still love those guitars. I was considering a USA Core Custom 24 and even found a few used Hilands which I was going to consider. I came across this HB2 in Faded Whale Blue on my local used market from a guy in Sydney, Australia and it was a great price. It was made in 2014 and has the 57/08 pickups. Immaculate condition - only played a few times by the previous owner. I had played a couple of HB's at a local guitar store and loved them as well so decided to grab it. It is a fantastic guitar and I am really loving it. I haven't picked up my Tele in a little while! I'm really happy to finally have my PRS after so many years. It is such a great guitar. Thanks for looking!

Zib3i5d.jpg

SGx9kpu.jpg

MdtKwUG.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!

You need three posts (or five?) to be able to post photos using the embedded link feature, described in the link provided by @Reo Clayton .

You seem to now have 6 posts, so post some photos!

Awesome looking guitar! Love the color and the wood grain showing through the flame!

Congrats! HBs are killer, and so versatile. Enjoy it.

You might try a wound G string, to see how it works with the piezo. I use 11s, with a plain G (I didn't like the wound G). Others feel the opposite.

I also got my first HB this year, so congratulations! I know you're loving it. I have a feeling it won't be my last.

Back