PRS Hollowbody Appreciation Thread- or the Love of “Less is More”

@dmatthews You don’t happen to have one of these, too, do you? (It contains air, so approved for this thread.)

016-E3-B45-D7-EE-42-BF-8923-D789-B7-EB203-E.jpg

Ok ladies and gents, please convince me on why I should consider a semi or full HB for my first Private Stock build! Lovely thread btw, all gorgeous guitars!

Ok ladies and gents, please convince me on why I should consider a semi or full HB for my first Private Stock build! Lovely thread btw, all gorgeous guitars!
I thought we already did that. Just look at them!

The 594 HB was instant love the first time I played one. It has everything you want, tone, playability, etc... but the one thing that instantly won me over was the comfort. It just feels like part of your body.

I can’t make a strong argument for someone else getting a semi hollow. I like the aesthetic, but don’t feel it really does a lot for the guitar. I say that knowing some feel differently.

A hollowbody with a piezo is a very versatile guitar. I’ve said in more than one thread that everybody should have one. It’s a good candidate for PS if you don’t already have something special in mind.

Back