PRS Hollowbody Appreciation Thread- or the Love of “Less is More”

I found one on on line but it says heavy nail damage to the fret board. Last I asked a new fret board was a $600 job but that was some years ago.
Would that be a concern the damage I mean.

I found one on on line but it says heavy nail damage to the fret board. Last I asked a new fret board was a $600 job but that was some years ago.
Would that be a concern the damage I mean.

You play on the frets and not the fingerboard so mostly cosmetic. I have filled fingerboard nail damage with ebony or rosewood sawdust and superglue.

I am in a perpendicular situation, where I want an archtop but can't afford one! Latest drain was the Axe FXIII! I will get there, and so will you, just keep your eyes peeled and be prepared to commit!!!!
Also upgraded my Axe Fx recently, so I’m more a shopper than a buyer right now. But I’m surely not regretting that purchase. Man, does it sound great.

Also upgraded my Axe Fx recently, so I’m more a shopper than a buyer right now. But I’m surely not regretting that purchase. Man, does it sound great.
Just ordered the Axe FXIII Trurbo a few days ago! I will let you know how I feel about it when arrive, but will NOT be able to XY compares!!!
I I +

Just ordered the Axe FXIII Trurbo a few days ago! I will let you know how I feel about it when arrive, but will NOT be able to XY compares!!!
I I +
The Turbo’s a beast! I’m loving mine. And, in line with the thread, can confirm it is a perfect companion for a PRS Hollowbody guitar of any model. I’ve been gigging Axe Fx gear since 2011, mostly with my 513s, and have been very happy with the hardware, and the company. I think you’ll be impressed! Looking forward to your opinions.

My first HBII piezo just arrived. Still very much in the honeymoon phase :-D

It’s ALIVE like no other… what a different experience playing this!

2mREKFQ

2mREKFQ

Gasp!

Back