PRS-haters: "What does PRS have that Fender & Gibson doesn't?"

Agree or disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Disagree

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
What does PRS have that Fender and Gibson dont? Get ready, its rant time!

Let's see....people who give a crap about their work and the integrity of product and brand. Gibson's ship sailed a long time ago, so now theyre riding on the nostalgia train. Fender I have more of a soft spot for, but I cant stand all the relic poop they make. Some suit must have pissed themselves silly with reckless glee when they found out that people will actually pay crazy money for artificially aged guitars. That suit then went to Gibson and told em the same thing, now you got guitars that cost ten grand because somebody took a sharpie to it and had fun with a razor blade. PRS, up to this point, has not caved into doing...whatever business model that is. I'm glad they ignore all the vintage guitar snobs out there, the folks who dislike PRS because, ya know, nobody played one in 1969 so they must blow big time.

Jeez, could you imagine if there were vintage snobs in the fields of rocket science? Sure, lets send people to Mars in a washing machine, cuz so retro.
Saved me a whole rant right there.

I have to admit that I love NOS tubes… those “New Old Stock” bottles of magic are the real deal.

OLNS guitars? Old Looking New Stock just doesn’t pluck the same mojo string for me. I missed that train when it passed through.

Back