PRS H Combo...cabinet only availability?

CE-man

I have a H Combo that I love, but I would also like to be able to take just the head and mix it with other cabs. Is it possible to purchase an empty amplifier cabinet? Thanks.

Wow, nobody knows? I guess I'll call the company and see if anything is available.

I have a H Combo that I love, but I would also like to be able to take just the head and mix it with other cabs. Is it possible to purchase an empty amplifier cabinet? Thanks.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but PRS doesn't sell empty heads or empty cabinets.

I would think the CAD guys could hook you up, but you might have to send your amp in to make the conversion.

I'm not sure I understand your question, but PRS doesn't sell empty heads or empty cabinets.

I want to rebox the amplifier from my combo into its own amp box (less the speaker). I was hoping I could buy the amp box only, that is as long as the amp of the combo and head are exactly the same configuration. Then I could simply slip the amp out of the combo and into the head box and combine it with whatever cab I wanted.

Lots of companies will make you a head shell for just about any amp.

Back