PRS guitars that you own and what do you want

Got the SE Bernie Marsden:

7316837624_6bc41f12c0_h.jpg

Want:

US Bernie Marsden if there ever is one (Though hopefully not until i've saved a few quid!).

If there's never a US Bernie then the SC 58 in some shade of blue will do me just fine, though if a US Bernie had the same neck profile (As the SE version) then that would swing it.
SE Custom 24 2012. Not got on with 24 fretters in the past but maybe this time will be different...?

Last edited:
Want - lots, 513 in trans blue, 305 in black with maple 'board, custom 24 in emerald green,

Got: now heres the diddio- can still wait for the SE clint lowery OR i can get a Tim Mahoney OR a Dave Navarro, need to decide getting either or next week!

Have:
1996 Custom 24 - 10 Top in Emerald Green & Birds
2012 SE Bernie Marsden

Want:
Custom 22 in Whale Blue
Custom 22 in Burgandy/Wine finish

I own a NF3 and a DC3, and am serioulsy jonesing for a DGT Standard in Frosted Blue or a Custom 24 in Eriza Verde.

Have: 08 DGT goldtop with old birds
Recently acquired: '12 DGT Standard in Frost Blue Metallic with moons.
Want: Not in pursuit and not in existance,, but would LOVE a DGT Standard in all Korina...

Have:
'08 Violin Amber 513 10 Top Factory Fresh:
513FrontinCase.jpg

'08 NOS SC HB Standard with PTC-installed, un-etched 57/08s and two coil taps:
SCHBFront.jpg

'08 Vintage Orange Mira, second-hand, with etched 57/08s:
MiraFront.jpg

'12 P22:
P22Front.jpg

I really want:
a Maple Top Mira
Sergio's old school EG (to match my initials--if I could find one born on my b-date, too...)
a 408 with piezo

Come on, Santa!

Last edited:
My two:

USA Tremonti Signature in Charcoal Burst
207815_10150205599772214_7304892_n.jpg

SE One:
10491_10151200183007214_1543711952_n.jpg

I'd love to have a charcoal burst Custom 24 to compliment my Tremonti.

I've owned a 1994 PRS CE 24 and a PRS McCarty 20th Anniversary. Unfortunately, I went through a couple of lay offs in the last few years and eventually had to sell them. It's my goal to get back to owning PRS again...I'll grab a McCarty for sure and then I would love a Studio.

I've owned a 1994 PRS CE 24 and a PRS McCarty 20th Anniversary. Unfortunately, I went through a couple of lay offs in the last few years and eventually had to sell them. It's my goal to get back to owning PRS again...I'll grab a McCarty for sure and then I would love a Studio.

sorry to hear it! Let us know when you get that McCarty. Welcome!

My PRS adventure started in 1986 with a whale blue CU. I sold that to go to school. Then I replaced it with a 1990 CU24 whale blue. That one is gone now also.
I currently own a
1990 EG in Black
1993 CE24 In Black with a Maple FB
2003 SE Soapbar SC Red
2007 SC Trem in Amber with a quilt 10 top.

Hello there! It's my first post on the PRS Forum! PRS Guitars that I own, I got my faithfully reliable Custom 24 in Eriza Verde, wich is for two years now my main guitar! When I first picked it up at the store I only played a Am chord to know this one was the one for me! Since then she's with me for every show! Later this year I needed a Stoptail guitar as a backup and also for alternate tunings, as the Custom22 wasn't available anymore at this time and after looking at All Time Low DVD, I decided to buy a Mira, this one in Forest Green (or Emerald Smokeburst)! I don't know what's the name of this color but I love it as much as my Custom 24! The models I'd like to get in a near future is a P22, for all acoustic stuff! I'd also like a McCarty, a Hollowbody II, another Custom 24 and the brand new 408! Don't have any idea for the color yet but one of these will be in Armando's Amethyst! Oh! I also want to add a NF3 since I've heard one played by Zach Meyers of Shinedown last summer! This guitar is simple but have a huge awesome tone! Since maybe last 3 years, I want to sell all my Gibson and Fender guitars to have exclusively PRS! Hope I'll find some crazy addicts just like me on this forum!
P.S.: Don't have time right now to post pictures, I'll post some during the week-end! Now I gotta go sell some PRS guitars and get more and more people addicted to these beautiful and incredible guitars!

ive had my prs custom 24 10top for 17 yrs , playing through a mesa 5,25 express... what a combination, wow. on the inside where the springs are is written( in the same blue paint) "3 times a lady" is this a common thing with prs? ....also with regards to tuning problems i had, a slight turn on the machine head screws resolved this a couple years ago , ive had no problems since, nobody could help me with this problem, i hope it helps

I'm currently settled on two blue, RW necked stoptails that I use for everything: An ME Quarto and a 59/09.

Like many, the ones on my wish list are ones I probably can't have:

Paul's Pern-necked siggy with the super thin finish

Dragon II in Teal Black

The Black Cherry CU22 from the mid-90's ad campaign

The next one on the reality list will be an ME-style Private Stock

Got my 2011 HBII last year to retire my old Les Paul. Absolutely in love with the HBII. Just wish I had the $$ to get a custom shop HBII with my own specific details. Thanks PRS for such wonderful instruments! I can now sing without being a vocalist!

415927_3637146208450_2095026522_o.jpg

331430_198246643572379_1431571_o.jpg

And then I just had to make this 4' wide photo of my HBII and my buddies 513 Swamp Ash for my new born's bedroom, yes he will be a PRS rocker!

477618_3945147308285_167840208_o.jpg

Back