PRS guitars that you own and what do you want

That one with the P90s actually belongs to John Mann - who use to build the original 1 piece tremolos for Paul. He just opened a new shop too and will be carrying a massive amount of PRSi !

Left to right:
'91 Cu24, '94 Cu2410Top, '04 McCarty, '08 Cu2410Top

2010-10-17115634.jpg

Want;

Cu24, Glacier Blue, Zebra HFS/Vbass, Regular neck, Old Birds, Stop tail, Sweet switch (unless something crazy happens, that would have to be PS which I have no $ for)
Cu24, Orange, regular neck, trem, HFS/Vbass, Sweet switch

I would like back a couple I shouldn't have ever sold...

PRS2420Body.jpg

SinglecutBody.jpg

00HBI.jpg

And a '02 Cu24 that was red sparkle... only W/T neck I ever really jived with.... Don't have a decent pic of it

I had to sell the HB above, but don't know WHY I sold the others :(

Have:
My no.1 love, 2011 McCarty '58 Tobacco:
396538417.jpg

SAS 25th:
398476096.jpg

SE Åkesson:
file.php

Want: Apart from a Private Stock some time in the far future, the Charcoal P22 with RW neck that is on order now,
should arrive after the summer! Can't wait!

I have one :(
a 1998 ce24 I was the second owner and I could never part with it. I have thought about selling to fund something with a 10top and birds but I can't do it. Bought with cash from my first awful job from school. I know these are seen as the poor brother of the customs but they are amazing guitars.

HPIM1753.jpg

I want a Maple top Mira with birds in whitewash, production 7 string in orange, a spruce hollowbody with birds and peizo, a dirty 100 and a ME1 in red with trem

need! :lol:

Slowro,

You may have 'only' one, but it's clear that you have a connection with it. That's great, and I'd be willing to venture that there are people out there who have lots of guitars, are continuously buying and selling and trading them, yet they rarely - if ever - manage to get one that they truly connect with. Quality, not quantity, right?

I've never owned a CE, but I've played several that I thought were great. (I like that color on yours.) One area where PRS is in a league of their own compared to most other makes IMO is that whether it's set neck, bolt on, top of the line Private Stock, or the most inexpensive SE - finding a bad one is almost unheard of. They're all good and they all need a home! ;)

Goldtop

Last edited:
I'd like to have an SE Bernie Marsden and an SE acoustic, the rosewood version. Hopefully I'll be able to afford them someday before they're all gone.

Goldtop

Want:

PRS Studio in Cherryburst
PRS DGT
PRS Stripped 58

Have:

PRS Custom 24 10 Top Fire Red Burst with 57/08s

IMG_0539.jpg

PRS SE Custom 22 Grey Black with Seymour Duncan Jazz (N) and JB (B)

IMG_0511.jpg

I thought I had my PRS GAS licked!

I've not bought a new addition into the house for about a year, but lately I've been having the serious urges for several PRS I've seen around and about.

The most pressing is one of the new Signature guitars,
I'd love to try out one of the Artist Vs and the DGT Standard is calling also.

Long term dreams include a PRS Violin guitar ( If I could only find one! ) and if I could somehow swing it I'd love to get my 2009 ME1 in FBJ that I had to sell ( yep that's right, a 2009 ME1! )

Ain't she pretty?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I first bought a McCarty in about '05 and just couldn't make it work for my style.
I was lucky to meet a young man who needed to sell his 2 yr. Employee. Archtop IV. I proudly own it today and keep it in pristine shape.
After the experience with the Archtop, I knew I just had to have a Hollowbody Spruce (also w/Piezo), and bought it at Willcutts from Eric.
These are hard guitars to top, but from time to time I try, but they retain that exceptional moniker where many other guitars are just really good.

I started with a PRS CE24. I was rough on guitars when I was younger, so I got a bolt on neck. Loved it, but upgraded to a McCarty 20th Anniversary. These days I have a love for the Singlecuts and the SJ model.
163834_1801290714292_3968844_n.jpg

I know this isn't rare or collectible...but this is what I really want...

main1.jpg

I hope it was okay to use a pic from the PRS web site....

I don't have any PRS's, but that will change, hopefully soon! I've always thought they were cool, but I'm a Tele player, and thaat's the one sound I've found it hard to get out of a PRS until fairly recently. The 513 gets close, but I had a chance to ask Paul about the DC3--he showed me a pic on his cel phone of Brent Mason using one. I had a chance to try one, and wow, does it get that Tele thing! A sales guy at Sweetwater Music's Gearfest described it as the offspring of a Tele and a Strat, and to my ear, that's about right. I've got some other gear to get before I consider buying another guitar, but there will be a DC3 in my future.

My small collection is taking a turn......everything I have is outgoing and I have two incoming. Expecting a 408MT ten top in charcoal burst with a rosewood neck soon, and just committed to a FBJ stoptail ME1. That should suit me just fine but still want.....

Violin Guitar
Pauls 28
Dirty 100
black 305 with a figured maple neck/board
Signature Limited 1991 run of 300 with a tuneomatic stoptail
PRS 4 string bass
Tonare Grand in Cocobolo
private stock flamethrower with a Floyd, single hum, volume knob, and a figured pattern thin maple neck/board, gloss black with black hardware

Back