PRS Guitars Surprise Lee at NAMM 2017

This is a fantastic acknowledgment and appreciation by Mr.Smith of a very loyal retailer in England. Lee is truly surprised and overwhelmed by the well deserved gift.

Congratulations~!

I've watched a many of their videos. I couldn't stop smiling and happy for him when Paul gave him the guitar. There's no telling the cool opportunities 'the Captain' has had in this industry; to be honored in that way and be truly speechless due to pure joy is awesome. Congrats Lee.

I like Lee. His artist interviews are my favorite feature on his channel. His friend Mr Rob Chapman was gifted a PRS at NAMM last year also.

It made me tear up...and it made me gas for a SC 594!

I love their videos. They certainly have fun doing them, which is cool. But this is the first time I've been jealous of him! LOL

Does anyone know what the "artist tweaks" are, Paul is mentioning? @Shawn@PRS maybe?
Just curious ;)

Honestly, the tweaks for a new guitar are very minor. I can't divulge the details.

The tweaks for an older guitar consist of using the unplated hardware and new nut material.

The tweaks for an older guitar consist of using the unplated hardware and new nut material.
I believe I've read somewhere here (possibly even posted by you) that all of the older artist tweaks made it into the newer production guitars.

Honestly, the tweaks for a new guitar are very minor. I can't divulge the details.
But maybe you can tell us if its rather a collection of things we could do ourselves or if it's more "hardware mode". Or maybe you can tell us something like what we could expect from an artist tweaked guitar? :)

Not being a PRS endorser*, I realize my guitars don't qualify for artist tweaks, but I wonder if I might be able to get them twerked?

* I'm sure that my not having a signature model is merely the result of a temporary oversight on PRS' part.

Back