PRS guitars should be illegal...

Solteroblues

They're more addictive than crack! And more dangerous to my wallet!

Just ordered the last remaining Flamed Honey 30th Anniversary Custom 24's Zzounds had in stock... Great deal, cost me $1000 less than the 30th in Azul I bought from them last year...

Pics to follow when she arrives!

I whole heartedly agree. Ive just this minute set the cogs in motion for a McCarty. the money's gone before its in my account & will take approximately 3 months to build what with waiting about 6 wks for the money to reach me I feel an induced coma coming on LOL

Congratulations to both of you players, and "May the cash be with you"!

I'm saving for a PS, and about 1/2 way there. I don't plan to order until I have it all in hand. I learned long ago that when I spend what I don't yet have, Murphy's Law always raises his ugly head.

Well I can't afford a PS yet, but I'm excited. This will be my third brand new core model, not to mention how many used ones I've bought and traded.

I'm surely in the minority here, certainly wallet wise. I have one PRSi. It was a gift, or else I might not even have one. Yet I treasure it like no other I own. I've pretty much satisfied the gas urge at my advancing age of 68. Sadly, now that I do have the wallet for yet another, I have no interest in acquiring one. Yes I know, and as a modern saying goes... That's Cray Cray....talk.

well I have no need for another, and my skill level doesn't warrant the first one, but they are by far my favorite to play, as well as look at. I think I would own a couple even if I couldn't play at all, if nothing more than as a wall decoration!

Back