PRS Guitars are like a high-quality Swiss watch

This is what an owner of a PRS Core guitar told me. PRS Guitars are like a high-quality Swiss watch. The detail, the thought process behind every part of the design. The craftmanship, the sound, the look....its just awesome and inspiring. I agreed with him as soon as he said it.
If only they had a 'self-playing' mechanism...

;)

This is what an owner of a PRS Core guitar told me. PRS Guitars are like a high-quality Swiss watch. The detail, the thought process behind every part of the design. The craftmanship, the sound, the look....its just awesome and inspiring. I agreed with him as soon as he said it.
Well the cost is certainly comparable!
If only they had a 'self-playing' mechanism...

;)
I shake mine for a minute or so to "wind them up" before I play! Maybe that will help with the self-play!! Although from what I have heard Mr. Les, you don't need some mechanism playing for you (and if they did have such a feature, GM would most likely buy several of them and kick you to the curb)!!!

I agree with everyone, core and ps are swiss watches, S2's are Seiko's and SE' are Timex.

It's a good thing they make SWatch Watches in Switzerland and not Croatia.Otherwise they would be ......well, you know.

I wonder if Squier would be comsidered the Casio of guitars?
There used to be a Timex factory in Dundee!

I quite agree, including the over-pricing of both.
There's no such thing as overpricing where there's sufficient demand.

There is, however, such a thing as overvaluing by the consumers who are creating the demand.

I have no opinion on which watches are, or are not, in too much demand. I've owned several very expensive watches, and now don't even care about them at all.

One wonders about the demand for pricy guitars. And I say this as a person who's paid the freight to get some. Then again, who says life has to make actual sense?

It's all a WTF situation. So it's WTF, and then you die, leaving it to the next generation of crazy people to figure out.

Back