PRS guitar prices go up again.

Wow. Was that new?
No. Used. There was one for sale for years at a shop here in Bakersfield. I lusted after it but it was out of my reach. I looked for years in the used market and finally found the one I bought.

Last edited:
Wow…I had no idea……
Harleys were already very high priced except for their bargain priced Electra Glide and Softail Standards. (They‘ve always been my 2 favorites from their entire line) having put on over 75000 miles on an Electra Glide Standard and riding cross country a few times.. No, I don’t want a Radio and GPS!
The interesting part of that for me is that I have really come to like having the GPS on my bike. I have always wanted one with the stereo on it. I knew once I got one with it I would ride a lot more. If it were not for the summer time rains here, my Harley would probably be my only vehicle, or I would have a much lesser car because I would be on the bike all the time. I am on my second bike with the stereo and GPS on it and love it.

The interesting part of that for me is that I have really come to like having the GPS on my bike. I have always wanted one with the stereo on it. I knew once I got one with it I would ride a lot more. If it were not for the summer time rains here, my Harley would probably be my only vehicle, or I would have a much lesser car because I would be on the bike all the time. I am on my second bike with the stereo and GPS on it and love it.
Good for you. I use Waze on my iPhone. Works great

Good for you. I use Waze on my iPhone. Works great
The system on my bike uses Android Auto too. I have been using that on it since Google keeps their maps updated more than the system in the bike. I have a Bluetooth unit in my helmet as well so I can answer my phone if I want to if someone calls. That has been handy a few times.

There Are A Few Companies On Par With PRS From A Quality, Fit And Finish Standpoint. I Love PRS But They Aren't The Only Company Making An Exceptional Product.
My Knaggs Severn X is an absolute gem!!!!!!
Xm84GEP.jpeg

Back