PRS guitar Lessons

allan

One man one life make the best of what you have
Well l had a thought l have no idea how it came about but anyway, I was wondering if somehow the PRS site could give some kind of easy lessons on how to start playing guitar. PRS guitar website could be one of the first to offer this to new customers. You see l used to teacher children in our local school after l retired and it gave great pleasure to see them perform infant of the whole school. This l feel opens doors to new people old or young and would in the end promote the PRS guitars.

it was just an idea hope it did not sound to crazy

regards
Allan UK

Are you referring to online video-based lessons? If so, Fender just launched Fender Play a couple of months ago. They charge $20/mo.

Well l had a thought l have no idea how it came about but anyway, I was wondering if somehow the PRS site could give some kind of easy lessons on how to start playing guitar. PRS guitar website could be one of the first to offer this to new customers. You see l used to teacher children in our local school after l retired and it gave great pleasure to see them perform infant of the whole school. This l feel opens doors to new people old or young and would in the end promote the PRS guitars.

it was just an idea hope it did not sound to crazy

regards
Allan UK
No idea is crazy, and especially this one!
So I hope this comes to fruition. At a minimum, maybe PRS can provide links to the sites they thinks provide quality lessons.

Back