PRS Group Shoot

Tonart

Tone of the Art......or is that backwards?
Sometimes when you put them together, magic happens
k2O2nnJ.jpg

Rhythmisking

Time for an update...jeez that was quick.

20201101-115305-resized.jpg

Fire Red SE Hollowbody Standard, Antique White S2 Vela (modded when new by PTC for 3 D-types with a 5-way), Solana Burst Santana Signature, Blue Matteo Singlecut Satin Artist Pkg (Brazilian board etc.) Tortoiseshell McRosie (my first rosewoood necked guitar).

Last edited:

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Time for an update...jeez that was quick.

20201101-115305-resized.jpg

Fire Red SE Hollowbody Standard, Antique White S2 Vela (modded when new by PTC for 3 D-types with a 5-way), Solana Burst Santana Signature, Blue Matteo Singlecut Satin Artist Pkg (Brazilian board etc.) Tortoiseshell McRosie (my first rosewoood necked guitar).

Nice family. Dig the triple D Vela!

jeffroel

Love it!
Not a trem in sight.:)

Hahaha. My limited skills can't get anything good out of a tremolo... :D

Actually I've had lots of guitars with tremolo, but ritght now after more than 15 years of playing the only guitar with trem I still have is a Strat, so I guess I'm more of a fixed bridge guitarist

Rhythmisking

Hahaha. My limited skills can't get anything good out of a tremolo... :D

Actually I've had lots of guitars with tremolo, but ritght now after more than 15 years of playing the only guitar with trem I still have is a Strat, so I guess I'm more of a fixed bridge guitarist

They're kind of like having a fire extinguisher for me; don't use it that much but glad it's there when I need it.