PRS Graveyard

This was posted Friday. Surprised no one is talking about it. Pretty darn awesome. 150 + year old tops from a grave yard. Or at least trees near a graveyard. The story of the tops and old they are is the cool thing. I dont know where you can get tops that old.

PSGraveyardLTDHeader.jpg

GraveyardBack(1200).jpg

I saw the raw top that Guitar Santuary had picked out at the Experience from that run. Let’s just say that one is going to be spectacular.

I saw one or more of these at The Experience last weekend. The trees were that old ("125+ years") when harvested in 2017. Happened to be near a graveyard. Cool story, but nothing in the guitar could justify me buying it (at the expected price - if they were $100, I'd buy a dozen...).

Others: have at it!

I like stuff from really old trees. Last year (Canada’s 150th Birthday) I had a bottle of whiskey aged in oak planted in 1867 when the country was born. It was really good so I bought a spare which I saved for a future special occasion.

I wonder if grabbing @sergiodeblanc and going for a 9 hour drive would be considered "special?"

This was posted Friday. Surprised no one is talking about it. Pretty darn awesome. 150 + year old tops from a grave yard. Or at least trees near a graveyard. The story of the tops and old they are is the cool thing. I dont know where you can get tops that old.

PSGraveyardLTDHeader.jpg

GraveyardBack(1200).jpg
What model is this? A very special guitar. Nice control covers too.

Hope it was worth it!

So worth it. Though...my wallet is about to hate me...big time...like...3 necks worth...?!

I might be close to the same distance from you ask Tosca is, but quite a bit closer for Sergio and Bodia. I can make space for you too.

Are you saying I should head to Sergio's and then you are picking us up and we are going to Sweetwater?!

Back